- If you don’t have any already start collecting pretty boxes to use on higher shelves for seasonal items like gloves or rarely used items like an evening bag. Can’t wait to find the boxes? Ikea always has great storage boxes. More dash then cash? collect some lidded (shoe)boxes and cover them with a favourite paper.
- Sort hanging clothing by colour and style IE white tank to long sleeve black shirt. Makes finding an item a cinch.
- Leave a box or basket at the bottom of your closet so when you try something on if it no longer makes you look great, donate, sell, consign, give away or exchange at a clothing party.
- Look out for space saving hangers to store belts, scarves and jewellery.
- If you don’t have space in your closet for a chest of draws and your bedroom is big enough have a seperate chest of drawers to store undies,hosiery,sock and sweaters.
- The closet had a lot of large hooks which I left to use for handbags and garments like a dressing gown. Add some hooks if you do not already have them for extra storage.
|BELT HANGER CONVERTED TO JEWELLERY HANGER|
|NEW THREE PACK OF BOXES FROM IKEA|