What to do this week
Less than three weeks to go! Here is your weekly update.
- Set up a gift wrapping station with gifts, paper, fabric, tape, and ribbon.
- Wrap a few gifts each day.
- Start decorating the inside of the house.
- Give special outfits and jewelry the once-over before wearing.
- Plan any special shopping days for children and older relatives.
- Make and freeze your favourite soup/stew for a quick meal.
- When shopping for gifts, ask for a gift receipt to make any returns easy.
- No time for a manicure? Use clear nail polish for shiny nails.
- Red lipstick and a statement necklace or chandelier earrings will take you stylishly through the evening.
- For easy glamour take a plain top and pair with an evening skirt.
- Christmas tree and garlands. Once home cut ½ inch off tree stump and place in a bucket of water and leave in the garage until you are ready to decorate. Check water level daily.
- Place any special orders for fresh turkey and platters.
- Buy any non-perishables on your list.
- Anything that you forgot to buy from last week’s list.