How to keep your hardwood floors and wood furniture beautiful.
- Clean and dust often with a lint-free cloth, as dust will eventually scratch the surface if left.
- Use the right product for a bi annual deep clean. You will need to know what your floors and furniture are finished with.
- Try to keep some humidity in the house as too little may cause cracking, warping and shrinkage.
- Protect your floors by using felt pads on the legs of tables and chairs.
- On tables use table mats and drink coasters.
- Place small pads or cork trivets under anything that may scratch such as a table lamp or vase.