Reminder, your last list!
With just over two weeks to go here is the last checklist to getting it done easily while still enjoying the season.
- Take the family on a drive at night to see the Christmas lights.
- Record a special message on your voicemail.
- Put up your tree. If it is a real tree, keep the stand full of water.
- Trim the tree with (if not already done), the family. Make it a mini party.
- Cook any special dishes and freeze until needed.
- Have a family baking day. Cookies anyone?
- Start giving out gifts and tips.
- Finalize the Christmas menu.
- Company coming? Put out nuts, antipasto, cheese, crackers, and fruit. No additional cooking or shopping required.
- Serve beer and wine only.
- If time is short rent china and glasses from a party supplier, no washing up!
- Get enough sleep and exercise.
- Stock up with snack supplies and batteries.
- Place any special orders for fresh turkey and platters.
- Ingredients for dishes that you plan to make ahead.
- Restock any drinks and Liquor that you may have already used up.
- Anything that you forgot to buy from last week’s list.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Carolina at Style Organization